Voter Registration Data
Voter registration data is public record and may be requested from the Elections' Office. Please contact the office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include contact information and specific criteria. The Elections' Office may contact you to determine the exact data and format being requested.
Public Data Order Form
- Data can be exported as a comma-delimited text file, a PDF printed report or a paper printed report.
- Data that can be electronically sent to the requester, via email or FTP, is free of charge.
- Data that is burned to a CD is $10 per CD.
- Data that is printed to paper or labels is $.15 per page, with a minimum order fee of $5.00.
- For all requests requiring payment, a check is preferred from the campaign or committee account.
- Please allow five business days for processing data requests. During peak operational time, processing may take longer.
Absentee (Vote-by-Mail) Data Request
Under section 101.62(3), Florida Statutes, absentee/Vote-by-Mail ballot information is confidential and exempt pursuant to section 119.07(1), Florida Statutes, with a limited exception. Such information shall only be available, upon request, to the voter requesting the ballot, a canvassing board, an election official, a political party or official thereof, a candidate who has filed qualification papers and is opposed in an upcoming election, and registered political committees for political purposes only.
Absentee Data Order Form
- Qualified candidates and committees requesting voter absentee data must make the request using the Absentee Data Order Form.
- Voter absentee data will be released according to the published absentee ballot mailing schedule.
- Data files are uploaded to the Elections' Office FTP website per the published schedule, and are available to be downloaded at the convenience of the candidate or committee.
- The candidate or committee will be sent the generated information required to download files from the appropriate FTP directory.
- Voter absentee data is based on the candidate's or committee's district and party affiliation. No other criteria will be used to export the data.
- The exported format is comma-delimited text file.