Voter Registration Data
Voter registration data is public record and may be requested from the Elections' Office. Please contact the office by email at email@example.com and include contact information and specific criteria. The Elections' Office may contact you to determine the exact data and format being requested.
Public Data Order Form
- Data can be exported as a comma-delimited text file, a PDF printed report or a paper printed report.
- Data that can be electronically sent to the requester, via email or FTP, is free of charge.
- Data that is burned to a CD is $10 per CD.
- Data that is printed to paper or labels is $.15 per page, with a minimum order fee of $5.00.
- For all requests requiring payment, a check is preferred from the campaign or committee account.
- Please allow five business days for processing data requests. During peak operational time, processing may take longer.
Absentee (Vote by Mail) Data Request
Under section 101.62(3), Florida Statutes, absentee ballot information is confidential and exempt pursuant to section 119.07(1), Florida Statutes, with a limited exception. Such information shall only be available, upon request, to the voter requesting the ballot, a canvassing board, an election official, a political party or official thereof, a candidate who has filed qualification papers and is opposed in an upcoming election, and registered political committees for political purposes only.
Absentee Data Order Form
- Qualified candidates and committees requesting voter absentee data must make the request using the Absentee Data Order Form.
- Voter absentee data will be released according to the published absentee ballot mailing schedule.
- Data files are uploaded to the Elections' Office FTP website per the published schedule, and are available to be downloaded at the convenience of the candidate or committee.
- The candidate or committee will be sent the generated information required to download files from the appropriate FTP directory.
- Voter absentee data is based on the candidate's or committee's district and party affiliation. No other criteria will be used to export the data.
- The exported format is comma-delimited text file.